Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196, 30th June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) and of the European Regulation 27/4/2016 n. 679, the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, minimization, proportionality, necessity, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of each user.
The provision of your personal data by filling in the forms available on the website (for example in the “Contact” section) allows us to comply with the requirements and to be able to fulfil at the best your requests. Should you not intend to allow the processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, we could not proceed with processing your request and provide you with the counselling and/or feedback required.
It is also possible to subscribe to our newsletter to receive e-mails, with informative, commercial and direct sales contents concerning products and services offered by the Company. In this case, the provision of data is optional. The consent expressed upon subscription to the newsletter is revocable at any time by interacting with the special cancellation feature present in the communications. In the event of technical problems, you can send an e-mail message.
This website lawfully and accurately processes users data, by adopting the appropriate security measures in order to prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, change or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out via IT and/or telematics tools, according to organisational modalities and logics strictly related to the specified purposes. In addition to the Controller, in some cases, data may be accessed by some categories of employees involved in the organization and maintenance of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing personnel, lawyers and system administrators) or external individuals (such as third parties technical services suppliers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Data Subject Rights
In your capacity as data subject in the data processing, you will be entitled to exercise, at any time, your rights towards the process controller in accordance with the provisions of Articles 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196, 30th June 2003 and 15 of the European Regulation 679/2016, which we summarise in short hereinafter:
- The data subject has the right to be informed on and have conformation about the possible existence of any personal data concerning himself/herself, either recorded or not, and on their intelligible communication.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and modalities of the data processing;
- The type of logic applied in case the processing is carried out via electronic tools;
- The identification details of the Controller and the possible Processors;
- The individuals or categories of individuals to whom personal data may be communicated or they may learn about in their capacity as appointed representative within the territory of the State or outside the territory of the State, the Processors or Processing Officers.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- The updating, the rectification or, when concerned, the integration of data;
- The cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or block of the data processed in breach of law, including those for which data retention is not required relating to the purposes for which data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- The certification stating that the procedures referred to in point 3) have been disclosed, also as regards their content, to those who have received communication or dissemination of the data, except when this compliance proves to be impossible or requires an evident excessive use of means compared to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, to:
- The personal data processing regarding the data subject, for lawful reasons, albeit relevant to the purposes of the collection, subject to the possible consequences upon the non-execution of the service required;
- The personal data processing regarding the data subject, for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sale material or carrying out market or commercial communication surveys.
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by sending a normal request to the controller or processor, also by way of a processing officer, who shall promptly reply to it.
The data processing controller in accordance with the applicable law is EUROBUSINESS S.R.L., with registered office in 26 Paracelso Street, Agrate Brianza (MB).
The web hosting used which process data on behalf of EUROBUSINESS S.R.L. are named Data Processors, they are located within the European Economic Area and act in accordance with European standards.
Third parties which process data on behalf of the data Controller are named Data Processors.
Place of Data Processing
Processing connected to the web services provided by this website, with web hosting at Data Center site within the European Union (Supplier code 00261), are carried out at the premises of the Controller Company and are managed by EUROBUSINESS S.R.L. employees, collaborators or partners tasked with processing, or by any possible person in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data resulting from the web service are either communicated or disseminated to third parties.
The personal data provided by users who access the service are used only to carry out the service itself or the performance requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
Termination of Data Processing
In case of termination of processing operations, for any reason, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 16 Legislative Decree 196/03 and 17 of the European Regulation 679/20016, the data shall be:
- destroyed, after the data retention obligations have expired under Article 2220 c.c., articles 19 and 22 of Presidential Decree n. 600/1973 or any other specific regulations;
- transferred to another data controller, provided that their processing is in accordance with the purposes for which the data are collected;
- retained exclusively for personal purposes and not intended for a systematic communication or dissemination;
- retained or transferred to another controller, for historical, statistical purposes, in compliance with the law, the Community regulations, and the code of professional ethics and good conduct signed pursuant to article 12 Decree Law 196/2003 and 40 European Regulation 679/2016.
The website uses log files. Therefore, automated collection of information is retained during the users visits to the website. The retained information may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time of the visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- number of clicks.
The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to check the correct operation of the site; and, for security reasons, in accordance with the related laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to other users, or otherwise prejudicial activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but solely for the purposes of protection of the site and its users (starting from 25th May 2018, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the data controller).
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and retained for the time strictly necessary to perform the activities specified. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
This policy was last updated on 23rd May 2018.